US Cargo, a subsidiary of PITT OHIO, with terminals throughout Ohio, Pennsylvania and West Virginia, is seeking a
Terminal Manager for our Cleveland, OH location.
US Cargo is a specialized and highly successful leader in the courier and small package transportation industry. US Cargo prides itself on developing transportation services and solutions to meet our customer’s needs.
Terminal Manager will be responsible to:
- Manage all financial aspects of the station for profitable results, including revenue attainment, cost control and yield improvement
- Manage day to day terminal metrics including but not limited to on-time service, quality, and process compliance
- Manage all employee engagement issues including performance, attendance, and other issues
- Ensure route schedules are met for pick up and deliveries
- Work with engineer to re-design routes for maximum efficiency
- Ensure hub work instructions and line haul schedules are met
- Assist sales team in the identification, acquisition and retention of customers
- Prepare and implement action plans to ensure planned productivity and service goals are achieved
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or otherwise authorized to work in the U.S.
- Previous terminal/station/hub experience in the package delivery industry In depth understanding of finance and logistics concepts
- Employ a “hands on" management style
- Experience with independent contractor drivers a plus
- College degree or equivalent experience and background
- Computer literate (Word, Excel)
- Clean driving record and background check
Competitive salary, benefits package (group health/dental, 401(k), paid vacation/sick time and holidays).
To navigate to the US Cargo Career Center Job Opportunities page and apply for this job, please go to
US Cargo values diversity. Women and minorities are encouraged to join our team! EOE M/F/D/V
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.